Help with interpretation of lyrics (blonde redhead - hated because of great qualities)?

I’m a foreigner with Aspergers so lyric interpretation is not my strongest suite.

I recommend listening to the song yourself, then reading the lyrics. Would really appreciate help! [lyrics]Secret so sorry that I forgotSecret secret we're all bound to forget.I was worried I might be rude to you.So worried that I was.It's a lie to serve the truthAnd I'm still guilty.I missed. So be it.Everywhere everything you ever touched.Cutting in won't do it. There's nothing to it.You were sorry that I was aloneSo sorry that you run away.Putting it on me but you already knew it.It never meant a thing.So be it.I can't understand this at all.I can't pronounce this at all.These are different mattersThese are uncertain feelingsThey should never be discussed hereSo keep it to yourself

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me