Any easy way to fix a blue screen of death on a Windows 8 or 10 pc?

I got this pc yesterday and decided to install a PS1 emulator to play Mortal Kombat Trilogy and 4. I was configuring it and I had an error that wouldn't allow me to close the emulator so I forced a restard and it shat itself.

The emulator probably caused the problem, most likely something to do with the graphics rendering or sound. Try removing the video card and using onboard graphics to stop the bluescreen, then remove the emulator before removing the corrupted video driver and reinstalling the card. It could also be the sound. If the sound is onboard, it can be turned off in bios.

• !

BSOD isnt a single error with a single fix, it could be a multitude of different things, but generally you need to start with rolling back recent changes and see if that fixes the problem. Uninstall the emulator, if you dont see the problem again, it could be faulty software. Try a different emulator