How do I tell if something is my special interest? (Autism)?

I have autism and adhd and I'm not sure how to figure out if something is my special interest because I also have hyperfixations that are very very intense.

I've been thinking about it because I've heard my autistic friends talk about havig a special interest and I want to know how to know what mine is.

I think maybe the most likely thing to be special interests of mine are polymorphs, non-human creatures and space because they usually influence the stuff I do in one way or another especially with my drawings and characters (I'm a cartoonist) and my main original character is a polymorph who's main form is a fluffy monster thingy and most of my characters come from space or are influenced by space but I don't know? 

If anyone could help that'd be really cool because I wanna know it'd be really helpful.

When you choose the conversation topic, what do you like to talk about? What are the topics you post about on social media? 

I would talk to someone who knows you really well and ask them what they think your special interest might be. Sometimes it helps because they have the perspective of being on the outside looking in, whereas you're on the inside looking out.

If they can't think of something either, I'd say you probably don't have one. Not everyone with autism has a "special interest". Some people with autism just have regular old interests.

Or, your special interest might change every so often, or you may have several of them. 

For example, I have a cousin with autism who has several special interests and they change fairly frequently. For example, for several months, all of his social media posts had to do with lime Skittles, Candy Crush, and baking. Then he got on a "Longcat" meme kick and all his posts were about that. In the last week, they've all been about Plants vs. Zombies. 

Hope this helps!

Based on seeing, talking to, sharing theories of existence with Gods while you sleep (including "Wilbur the God"), I'd suggest something spiritual.  Your fixation appears to be religion.

It would be more likely that art would be described as one of your special interests, and not precisely whatever it is that you are drawing.