Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Would you date somebody who worked at McDonalds?

Because its considered a low ranking work place. Would you date anyone working there 

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

My wife worked there once.  However, every night when she came home, It was I who gave her a Quarter Pounder! 

• 1 month ago

Yes, my wife is now a brain surgeon.  She used to work at McDonalds when she was 16 years old. 

• 1 month ago

It's a legit job if a person has a plan later in life working on sure why hell not 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's hardly a stable and long term job at McDonald's. It also depends on yourself. If you are rich, her job will not be a thing to be considered. She is the focus. By the way, it seems you trust your charm will enchant her. Is that an overestimated illusion? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

McDonalds is a gold mine for a single young male to land a pretty young single lady.

just a pointer for those young men who need to get laid and fast.

those girls tend to be very hot looking too and actually do those hours to earn money to pay for college etc

even if they are not at college, i tend to find McDonalds employ young ladies who are extremely easy on the eye.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

depends. if they're going to work there long term then no

if they previously worked there or will find a better one in the future then why not

• 1 month ago

My fiance has worked fast food before and i dont see him any differently. He's sweet, he's loyal, he's funny, he's financially responsible, we're in love, and he's an amazing dad and partner. I look at things like that not where he worked before.

• 1 month ago

Alot of people work at macca's as a part time job while studying. Some people might be in university, and still working at maccas part-time. So it's not just a low ranking work place in the sense that it's not their permenant job. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes if you really are interested then yes. Its best to just get to know them and se what their long term goal are and if it bothers you that their just sticking with working in mcd then you shouldn't bother to date them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes if she was attractive! I'd worry about flirting at the workplace though.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴🙄😊

To me, working any minimum wage job that is strenuous, is honorable.

🥴 Or working any legal 9-5 at all. You have no clue what these ppl put up with on the daily.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.