What kind of roof is this? ?

I’m looking at extending upwards on my bungalow and I like this design of roof.

Does anyone know what type or roof it is?

And any other information on the type of roof, difficulty of converting to such a roof and the job of converting a bungalow to this design would be very helpful as well. 

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    that is a Hip roof 

  • 2 months ago

    I think it is called a half-hip roof.  You asked twice, so I am answering twice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.