Looking for the title of a (50s?) doo wop song?

It was a girl group, but the music was playing so low that the only lyrics I caught in the refrain were something like, "don't be nervous when I hold you, baby" or "when I hold my baby", something like that.  Any ideas of the title and/or artist?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me
  • Baldy

I'm probably well off target (but the singer does have a 1950's influence and the chorus begins 'don't be nervous') with this 2015 release.

Meghan Trainor What If I

https://youtu.be/7pg3_1wcvno

Youtube thumbnail