Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 2 months ago

have you ever made art that you hated at the time, but when you look at it years later it seems almost genius?

Same thing if you come across an old joke made or something you wrote many years ago, you feel shocked that you could have written that.  Does this happen to you?  Does it indicate that I am growing less creative with age?

Whoever created Noahide laws and signed them should be executed for blasphemy. Trump signed Noahide laws to tax Christians on icons. Shame you, Donnie! Anathema!!! Anathema!!! Anathema!!!

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Priests who were working for KGB (that is spying on people and betraying their confession) = Sergian heresy. Now, CIA and FSB (new name for KGB) don't need to have priests constantly reporting because of new technology (bugs) that allows them to listen in (and if cameras are present... to look into what people are doing)...Your phones spy on you; don't bring them to church; forgive me.

Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462

Source(s): SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Usually the other way around for me. I often find things I did years ago and thought were great, seem kinda lame now.