Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Would you lie about you health when you ware on draft board to army or during enlistintg if you country had professional army?? ?

Would you lie about you health when you ware on draft board to army or during enlistintg if you country had professional army because minds friend once did 

A friend of mine ended up in the naval infantry (Marines like formation) from conscription, because we had conscription forces in Poland until 2009.

A friend has ADHD and Asperger, I only have Asperger, but for this reason I was rejected, my friend just did not tell the doctor that he had ADHD, he also found out about the autism spectrum, he was joking that probably in America he would have been expelled if he had served in the American Armed Forces, not in the Polish, but here in Poland they don't like it either :-)

but everyone doesn't care about them, and gave **** about doctors, that Polish armed forces is more concerned about drugs alcohol problems but if someone lied about health is fine with them even trough medical corps of our armed forces hate that :-), he said that if you lie about health in America or Great Britain and your military career is almost over because someone is either expelled or lose chance for promotion in ranks because they have emphasis on "ethics" while solider not need be ethical but efficientl in Poland, if someone lies in such a case, it is considered a sign of patriotism and courage, as during the Polish-Bolshevik war in 1919-1921 one well-grown 14-year-old lied that he was 18 to be able to kill Russians

Update:

Or how a certain young woman Emilia Plater disguised herself as a boy to join our national November Uprising in 1830 and help our beloved Russian brothers die for their beloved Tsar :-)

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.