Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

How do I do the most amount of damage in a school fight?

The kids a decent amount bigger then me and wants to fight me for no good reason so i was thinking about grabbing a wrench (shop class) or something like that. Mainly wondering how I would go about ******* him up before someone grabs me.

• 1 week ago

Here's a list on what to do

Do not accept the fight as u will be liable

Do not grab a weapon because the court could claim u were preparing to commit assault

Only grab a weapon if you are in serious life threatening danger

Never strike first

If u feel like he is about to start the fight annoy him to throw him off

Use ur speed instead of ur muscle

AND DO NOT GO FOR THE MOST DAMAGE as u will be prosecuted if it is not a self defence situation

You actually want to fight somebody during the COVID-19 pandemic?! Are you out of your f*cking mind?!!!  I hope this dude's spit, snot, and blood get all over you and infect you with some horrible disease.  That would teach you how stupid it is to fight.

I know eight fighters,do,if after a tough fight.No need to mention names They were each under strick care of a DR.I will say there are more needing pain relief,I would never give out any false information of any fighter!!

Source(s): I was fortunate to meet these great fighters and got to know them well.We see each other when we can and keep in close touch.
  • Paul

make sure its on neutral territory or the judge can use that against you ...then claim self defense when he strikes first...be sure to say you imperovised and found the steel wrench nearby..and just happen to k.o with one blunt blow..good luk

• Bon

Not only are you not thinking straight, you are being dishonest.  "No good reason" means there was a reason, but you didn't  want us to know about it. Otherwise you would had simply said he was a bully or picking on you for NO REASON. Just remember that when you are charged with aggravated assault and if you did beat him so badly he ends up in a hospital or dies, you go to prison and his family sues yours for everything.

• Kokoro

The Most damage? The most damage would kill a person.

Which means you would be in jail afterwards. Good luck with that

2nd and more important, this is the martial arts section. Not the brawling section. its better to walk away from a fight, especially when its all about pride. and thats exactly what your scenario is, pride. 

If you bring a weapon to a fight he'll disarm you and use it on you or you beat him and a fight between children becomes asault with a deadly weapon. If you're going to fight and nothing anyone can say will dissuade you then here's my advice. Move your head, keep your hands up, use jabs to keep him at a distance and use your elbows if he gets in close.

I don’t really gaf no one touching me. i’m not getting beat for sum i didn’t start.

Remember this when your in jail. You do the crime, you do the time.

I personally feel if yo do an adult crime you should do adult time. Also the civil case against you would do wonders to your parents.