Marion C asked in PetsBirds · 2 months ago

Can I feed chicken bones to seagulls?  What is the worst foods seagulls eat?

• jean

no i would not.

Yes, you can.  Anything they don't like, they will regurgitate later.  I have seen seen thousands of poultry bones on Anacapa Island, where only a Ranger lives, and thousands of seagulls.  They collect food from beach-goers on the mainland, fly over to the island with the food in their crops, and spit out the bones on the island.  Litterbugs.

It is okay to feed seagulls.  They will not eat anything that isn't good for them.  Not like Canada geese or pigeons that will become pests.

Forget feeding them altogether. They can fend for themselves. Most people give them junk food and it causes them an early death. They should not rely on humans for food like any wild animal. It gets them into trouble and possibly removed or euthanized.

Chicken bones aren't food. I doubt they'd want to swallow them. They probably eat almost anything else edible. 

If a seagull was flying over a KFC and saw a bone in the parking lot would it eat it? IF so then fine feed them chicken bones - I am sure they ingest fish bones (non-cooked of course.)

All I know is everybody don't let this moment pass you make the most of it by you making the best decision of your life right now by allowing God to come into your life by you praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of your life everyday and in every situation of your life everyday for I guarantee if you do this everyday then your life will get better, you will have more peace, you will be more successful, you will have more happiness, and all your dreams will come true that’s because when you pray to God then God will make all good things possible for you and you must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for you to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till you finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till you finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until you finish it for it will change your life in the most amazing way

• You could try. I mean what's the worst that could happen?