troi asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Do I understand correctly that trump wants to throw himself a military send-off  while the National Guard is protecting the Capitol ...?

from HIS terrorists?The same military with the vets he called  'suckers and losers'?   

Seriously?

@anonymous, 15,000 troops to protect the Capitol from one spindly black kid?   Lol, okay.

👍

@anonymous, your reply is.. just bizarre on more than a few levels.  Why [wouldn't] someone  want to correct me if I'm wrong?  

Or is it that I [DO] understand that correctly causing your brain to come up with THAT nonsense in defense?

Why would anyone want to help you to understand anything

A 21 gun salute as his helicopter lifts off?

They can secure the base against visitors.   They can limit the crowd.   They can play a little music,   fire some guns and stick him on the plane.   If he does not like it what can he do,  he will be an Ex president in just a few hours.   What he is doing is slinking away with his tail between his legs.  

This guy.....NOT his terrorist.

.

troi:   That was what I heard.   This should be stopped.   We cannot afford this.