Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

What are your thoughts on Meg the Stallion's Body song?

i think shes just another Cardi B and Nicki Minaj always having songs about sex and feminism. I never thought any song could be than WAP but than that Bodyody Yody song and video came out n im like yo I am done with this mainstream hip hop bullshizz. Done!

Favorite Answer

just another talentless hack that's not even attractive being made a star thanks to autotune. I mean at least Rihanna was somewhat attractive back in the circa 2005-2007 but Cardi B, Meg Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, are not attractive nor talented. 

• Jerry

Oh yes....the hip hop industry pumping out negative caricatures of blacks for decades.

Every new female rapper seems to be a bigger caricature of the loud, rude, cussing, confrontational angry black woman.

You know what would be refreshing ? A black female singer who doesn't feel like she has to put on an angry persona to remain relevant.

its cool but shots fired, circles and freaky girls are her best songs on good news yes you gotta hear those

you just mad that there are succesful black women doing their shi shut up and stop being salty all these other white men can rap about their musty asss cheese d*cks why cant women rap about sex. just admit youre a racist misogynistic and leave

• blank

I am not a fan.I love most  Rap music but that song is just straight off terrible.I change it when it comes on and i dont usually  change songs.

collections show up that have had a major effect straight away! Among those is Megan Thee Stallion's collection, Good News, which has quite recently shown up and is getting some spectacular surveys! It is a shocking collection from perhaps the best ability in music at this moment. I need to get down to checking on a track from the collection however, before at that point, there are a couple of things that I need to cover off. It was uniquely in March that Megan Thee Stallion delivered the shocking E.P., Suga - yet there was debate and interruption with respect to the delivery. This article from Vanity Fair clarifies more:

"Before the finish of 2019, Megan had solidly settled herself as an unmissable expert and lyricist who volleys fresh, hard-edged syllables. Her web-based media biological system was an apparently unlimited well of inspiration and interest for fans, who keep on after her equal interests as an understudy taking two online classes this semester. The year 2020 appeared as though it would bring business as usual for the Houston rapper. In a profile from a week ago, she disclosed to Rolling Stone that she expected to deliver Suga on her late mother's birthday, May 2.

The arrangement seemed to take a sharp turn on Sunday, however, when Megan went on Instagram Live to state that an agreement question with 1501, whose CEO is the previous MLB player Carl Crawford, would keep her from delivering any new music. #FreeTheeStallion moved on Twitter. On Monday, Megan sued 1501 and Crawford; the suit is progressing, and Crawford has denied Megan's claim that he and his name were attempting to obstruct her music, in meetings with Billboard and Variety. However, on Wednesday, Megan declared that in addition to the fact that she would be delivering Suga all things considered, yet that it was coming out on Friday. (Later in the day, Complex revealed that 1501 was all the while attempting to hinder the delivery, under the steady gaze of the adjudicator denied Crawford's crisis movement to break down the controlling request.)

Ok you gotta be a hot girl to get and like hot girl music. Ofc you aint gon like it if you a insecure wack *****, and nobody wants a insecure wack *****. lmaoooo

Source(s): Hot Girl Bible
  • It’s annoying and the beat is garbage 

I personally think she has ruined a legendary 90s hip-hop song with her cover.