Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Is it true that trump is stealing stuff from the White House like Warren Harding?

Bill stole the Cuban cigars bought by Kennedy. Hillary stole the Hamilton silverware made by Paul Revere. And had all the W's removed from keyboards.

• david

Yes. The diaper don can't stop committing crimes. 

You saw it on video......yes.

No, that was the Clintons.

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

• Foofa

Given the clear difference in aesthetic preferences between Obama and Trump one assumes he's just taking the crap he brought with him when he moved in. Doubt Biden's going to miss all that gilt and mirroring (if he's even lucid enough to notice it). 

I don’t know. I’m sure if he does he’ll have to return it just like the Clintons when they robbed the place. 

Every outgoing president is accused (by the opposition) of stealing stuff from the White House.  And I'd bet they all do!  But not nearly as much as they're accused of.

In this case, I saw the bust of Lincoln being carried out.  Do you think Trump brought his own bust of Lincoln from home?

'Trump has better stuff at home' is not a valid defense.  Stuff from the White House is worth more than the same stuff not from the White House.

You mean like the Clinton's did?

Why would Trump do that?  He already owns much nicer stuff than what is in the White House.

• Kathy

I have not heard that he was stealing anything.