Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

How many presidents have you had in your lifetime? Do you have a favorite?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

4, about to be 5. Obama is my favorite. 

• W
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That's actually a tough question. There have been really good aspects from all of them but not enough to let me pick a favorite. Nixon opened to China. Reagan 'won' the Cold War. Carter was a 'nice' guy who did little. Kennedy (at a time when the media was far less intrusive) was a skirt chaser but capable leader. Eisenhower (my birth year) was a good choice to continue to put the country back on track after WW2. Johnson was a crook. Wow, I could go on and on.

• 1 month ago

Biden is the 11th.  I don't count trump.  My favorite?  Obama.  I also liked Clinton, but Obama is my favorite.

• 1 month ago

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

7 presidents and my favorite would be George W. Bush. 

• Ivan
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I was born during the presidency of Harry S Truman. If I had a favorite, it would have to be Eisenhour.

• 1 month ago

In four days, the number of US presidents in my lifetime will number an even fifteen.

My favorite is Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States. The Evil Ronnie is the one who, above ALL others, gave us Americans the opportunity to see in living color what our "liberal" friends are made of. And believe you me, it was NOT pretty. It was sad.

• El
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If you’re talking about US presidents - 5, and no I don’t have a favourite.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hillary

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Adolf Hitler.      

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.