Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

How many presidents have you had in your lifetime? Do you have a favorite?

4, about to be 5. Obama is my favorite. 

• W

That's actually a tough question. There have been really good aspects from all of them but not enough to let me pick a favorite. Nixon opened to China. Reagan 'won' the Cold War. Carter was a 'nice' guy who did little. Kennedy (at a time when the media was far less intrusive) was a skirt chaser but capable leader. Eisenhower (my birth year) was a good choice to continue to put the country back on track after WW2. Johnson was a crook. Wow, I could go on and on.

Biden is the 11th.  I don't count trump.  My favorite?  Obama.  I also liked Clinton, but Obama is my favorite.

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

7 presidents and my favorite would be George W. Bush. 

• Ivan

I was born during the presidency of Harry S Truman. If I had a favorite, it would have to be Eisenhour.

In four days, the number of US presidents in my lifetime will number an even fifteen.

My favorite is Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States. The Evil Ronnie is the one who, above ALL others, gave us Americans the opportunity to see in living color what our "liberal" friends are made of. And believe you me, it was NOT pretty. It was sad.

• El

If you’re talking about US presidents - 5, and no I don’t have a favourite.

Hillary

................

Adolf Hitler.