Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

If Hitler became a dictator during the great depression then how hard can it be for Trump to become a dictator during the pandemic? ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There is no way Trump can achieve even half of what Hitler did. Not only is he not that smart, but he would never be able to abolish parliament. There are two many regulations in place to prevent that from happening from the secret service, FBI, military, etc. You don't seriously think all those folks would go along with it, do you? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We may be headed that way once the Dems replace Bid n.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You commit 3 LOGIC errors

1) First you must establish the comparand : It was during a depression and not THE GREAT DEPRESSION. else all depressions should serve your purpose but they don't

2) A pandemich isn't a depression and certainly a depression is not a pandemic.

You need some control on the looseness of your conceits

3) This is not historiical necessityl. Your posts indicate you are a Hegelian THAT IS PASSE hon

• 2 months ago

.Not harder at all.  Look at what is happening, he already has his own SS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump is about 1/2 as intelligent and cunning as Hitler's dog. Republicans are nothing like as disciplined as the SA or the SS.

• 2 months ago

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

• xg6
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All I can say it if it's easy to become a dictator during a time of national crisis then Trump totally screwed up

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think the time for that fear has now passed. So maybe just relax and do something unrelated to politics for a while. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would hope hes not going to be a dictator

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Don't be afraid. Joe and Kamala are here to save the day for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.