what's his name that he would give million dollar if anyone can prove him telekenesis  ?

Is he still up?

James Randi.  He created a foundation (I forget the name but for a while it was the James Randi foundation) that offered a million-dollar reward to anyone who could prove paranomal powers.  I believe the reward went away around 2000.  There were only a handful of people who even tried, and none of them got it.

Randi passed away last October, in his 90s, but there are many good videos on YouTube that show what he did.