Didn't Al Gore say that 1/3 of Florida was supposed to be under water by now due to Global Warming? What happen to that predication...?

Did he say that? I don't recall, and I really couldn't care less. It's not as if there is anything I can to do prevent it, even if true, so what's the point of worrying about it? People who don't want to get their feet wet should move to higher ground.  Doesn't seem that difficult.

IF you have even half of a brain you can look up the data on that and you will see that he IS right and it IS happening.  

Al Gore was a politician, not a climate scientist..

The water levels are rising, the weather is becoming crazier and there are more green Christmases than 20 years ago.

• Jas B

If he did when it does happen you can boast about how Al Gore got it wrong and it only happened, 10, 20 or even 50 years after this prediction.

Didn't Donald Trump say climate change was invented by the Chinese, that windmills caused cancer and  that he wants it when it snows outside it disproves global warming.

History will determine which one is the fool?

I seriously doubt Al Gore ever said such a thing, but Florida IS being inundated as sea levels rise. Same thing's happening in Hawaii & all over the world, Sherlock.

• jijawm

Greta saved us all.

I don't know but Al Gore is not a scientist. Listen to what scientists have to say about global warming.

2 feet of coast line by 2060 at the current rate.  Thanks for trying.