Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why are Indian men the worst men and why cant they understand  beautiful white women don't like them? Why cant America throw them out?

Indian men are really gross. The worst looking men I ever seen in my life. They always look at me or try to talk to me. I don't care if they are born here or not. They are NOT American. They are part of the same Islamo Hindu whatever you call it. I don't care if they are the most educated group in America. I am 20 and I don't give a rats *** about all that. 

I like black men since they are hung so I am not racist. I just hate Indian men. 

• Foofa

Wait 'til you find out what a lot of black men really think of white women. 

Indian media portrays white women as pretty, that is why they chase white women. Indian society need to change itself and must start accepting dark skinned people. 

you must be obese if black and indian men hit on you consistently.

In Sweden one Pakistani Muslim after raping a Swedish Girl he said i was taught that all white women Love having sex with Muslims so i spread the Joy

and Muslims wonder why we don't want them in our countries