Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Does cereal get more filling with fruit?

I can't stand the taste of oatmeal, it makes me feel really sick. I tried it tonight and that's what happened :/

I don’t like oatmeal! The taste makes me wanna throw up 😅

Favorite Answer

Yes. You can try chopped or grated apple or pear, strawberries or blueberries, and cherries. They are all tasty cereal add-ins that are full of fiber, making your bowl more filling.

So, don't eat oatmeal!  It really doesn't agree with some people.

Yes, it is more filling with fruit.

So, don't eat oatmeal!  It really doesn't agree with some people.  My mom used to insist on oatmeal for breakfast every winter because it was "warming" and every morning, if I couldn't talk her into giving me toast instead, I'd throw up on the way to school.  Not on purpose, I really couldn't help it.

The only fruit that "fills you up" is banana.  Everything else causes a sugar spike and you'll soon be hungry again.  An egg on toast fixed any way you like it will keep you feeling full for longer, especially on whole grain toast, but the egg, or other protein source is the important part.  Save the fruit for your morning break/lunch.

You may as well have a bowl of oatmeal.

• I know oatmeal does