Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

islam says dogs are Najis (dirty) and should be kept away ?

is that why the muslim youth in iran put gasoline on stray dogs and set them on fire ? 

Favorite Answer

I'm an ex Muslim, and yes, thats very true. That is why Muslims hate dogs and want to destroy them. It even says that if a human touches the dog and comes in contact with their saliva, they must wash 7 times. Which is ridiculous. And yes, a lot of dogs get tortured, poisoned or killed in Islamic countries. They hate dogs that much due to this evil religion. I can't believe people still believe in this fūckery. I'm so glad I left that religion. I was forced into marriage and my husband at the time tried to hit me for petting a dog in public. Thats how much Muslims hate dogs.

Stop spreading falsehood. Dogs are referred to in the Quran in reference to the pious Jews who took shelter [hid] in the caves...that God sent angels to watch over them. And their dogs were with them. If you want to understand Quran or Islam, you need to read it. I have had dogs all my life. 

• Mintee

your question will make non muslims or non iranians feel that all of iranians do this.. you are so wrong... yes a dog is dirty in the sense that they lick their anus after a poo, they carry parasites inside and out.. they do eat filth in garbages etc... their saliva harbors bacteria.. but doesnt mean a muslim should kill them... in the quran, Allah/God commands us to be kind to animals.. there are even sayings of the prophet where people who some might have thought were bad people going to hell would be kind to an a nimal and the prophet said, that person will be granted heaven due to their kindness to animals.... I live in Saudiarabia.. there are dogs here.. people keep them as watch dogs, guard dogs, hunting dogs etc... there is nothing wrong with that.. where the wrong comes into being is when someone will make a " baby"  out of that dog. buying him a gold diamond encrusted collar, airconditioned dog house, buy premium dog food , spoil the dog where his her neighbor goes hungry... that is a virtual sin.... .. but dont assume all muslim , as in your question above, puts gasoline on dogs and kills them.. NO.. 99.9% of muslims are animal lovers and would never do such a horrendous thing..