Is this normal to see, during the Day or sunset or sunrise?

Is this over in what Country...? Black clouds during the day, if you ever here it please do tell. This is a real picture by the way, my name is Jamila Aziza Aisha Hubbard and if you ever seen this name it in.

If you do not know city, area, or Country or Century then that's ok, just be true to this.

What about the feeling of the Clouds when it rains is cold, warm, or both? Is a snow cloud, a rain cloud, or just sure be told about? Where's it at and how offend does it appear? Please do not lye, I been coined out before and I what some answers also... 

Favorite Answer

I have seen black clouds many times. They are just heavy, (dense) clouds that the sun no longer shines on because they are in the earth's shadow. Quite common everywhere. The ones in the photo are cumulus clouds.

The clouds may appear dark merely because they're not getting enough sunlight, as night falls.

• Bill-M

It is normal to see Black Clouds any time anywhere.  Even right now in the middle of the day I am seeing Black Clouds coming my way with Heavy Rain.

It is very normal to see black clouds after sunset or before sunrise.  The black is because the cloud blocks the view of the sky behind - the sky is bright but the clouds are not.

Yes. It happens all the time.