Will my 2013 kia rio lx run out of gas?

My gas range shows dashed lines in kia rio lx 2013 when i got home earlier today. Im going to get gas tomorrow. Does this mean im out of gas almost? What's weird is the gas light comes on at 34 miles on the range and goes to dashed lines at 29 on the range, so did i already use my reserve tank from 34 to 29 that quick or does the reserve tank kick in at 29? Will i make it to gas station tomorrow 3 minutes up the road?

Its best to not run low on fuel.    The fuel pump is located in the tank.  It uses the fuel to cool it, if the tank is empty then it is not being cooled.   If this happens now and then its not the end of life as you know it but doing it often does reduce the life span of the pump. 

I expect you will make it but again I say,   don't make this the norm.

Kioa say that the "Distance to empty" mode indicates the estimated distance to empty from the current fuel in the fuel tank. When the remaining distance is below 50 km (30 miles), a blinking “----” symbol will be displayed. If this has just come on you probably have a few miles left.

Reserve tank? Are you in a compact Kia . . . or a Cessna?

• Ron

At this point it doesn't matter

Do NOT depend on the gas range or the gas light to get fuel.  Use the GAUGE and put fuel when the gauge goes down to 1/4 full or you will be looking STUPID walking back to your car carrying a fuel can.

a LOGICAL AND INTELLIGENT PERSON would read the owners manual to determine how much range is left. If you don't have the manual, a LOGICAL AND INTELLIGENT  person would go to the Kia website and download it for free. You are at least intelligent, if not logical, right?