Why do people use your words against you?

Like if you say, "You're not the boss of me" and they say, "Well you're not the boss of me either". This is one example. Why resort to relativity? Would the responder have no argument if the first person didn't say anything?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

It's mockery. I get that from liberals all the time.

By pointing out they weren't the boss of you - which is clearly what they were trying to do - all they could do is reply stupidly. They're already building their lie by saying you're not the boss of them. The only way you can kill the lie - and keep it in context, is to repeat what it is THEY did that resulted in you saying that. 

cause they didnt like that you said that

The response clearly indicates that the person can't be bothered to enter into petty arguments. They have more enriching things to focus on in the moment, and being bothered by a wannabe megalomaniac clearly isn't one of them. 

Because your words create inference.

It means neither person has the added advantage of rank in this situation.

• Matt85

I generally don't do that but I appreciate it. It shows balance, eye for an eye.