Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Possibly toxic friend, what do I do?

Okay, so my best friend and I have been practically inseparable for about..6 years now, I met her when I was young and we've always sort of clicked, but she has a lot of mental health issues that sort of interfere with our friendship..when we were younger she would physically hurt me like pulling my hair and squeezing my hand really hard to the point of hurting my hand etc, and now that we're a bit older (16 and 17) it's getting worse and I'm just putting up with it, she always insults me and makes tiny remarks about my insecurities, she points things out with my art work and laughs and gives me nicknames based off my insecurities, and I'm all for a little teasing, but she knows it genuinely messes with my day to day life...it just seems like she find any little reason to get mad at me AND it's like she loves it even more if it's in front of people..I showed my other friend a video of her singing and I was like "oh my god her voice is so pretty look how pretty she sounds" basically just geeking out over my best friend, and he showed my best friend that I send the video and she got so mad at me and said things like "I trusted you why would you do that, now he knows what I sound like are you ******* kidding me" and I obviously apologized over and over again because I didn't know it was an issue, and then a week later she got mad about it all over again and started yelling at me

I just don't know what to do, we have plans together for our future but I don't know if I should go through with it, I've been her therapist for years now, walking on eggshells around her otherwise she'll snap, I'm just so stressed but I don't want to lose her

Also, I know she isn't toxic Because of her mental illness! I also have a mental illness so I understand how she's feeling, I just don't know how to help her and also start being treated better I guess

I cannot relate to the mental issues that you are describing.. however I can relate to someone hurting me and causing pain.  That would not be a friend in my definition.. mental issues or not.  We are all different in every aspect.. but my aspect is.. anyone that purposely hurts me or my image of myself.. just needs to go away.  Far away.  Friends should not cause pain or mental anguish. Friends should not cause you to feel that you are walking on egg shells.  Life is way too short to have to deal with someone who apparently is not working out in our best interest.  If they will not change.. just a little.. then they add zero value to my life.  

• Foofa

Being "toxic" involves a level of culpability you can't always project onto someone who's mentally ill. But if her behavior disturbs you you're under no obligation to remain friends with her. 

Jesus created the world in March, incarnated in March, born on Dec 25 old calendar (January 7th by the calendar that you use today), resurrected on April 1st; forgive me.

Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father only. Holy Spirit is fully divine. Jesus is being born of the Father before time officially existed. Jesus is fully divine. The Most Holy Trinity created the world in March. Jesus incarnated in March. Jesus is fully divine and fully human (but without the original sin of Adam and Eve which was eating of the forbidden fruit). Forbidden fruit was for angels to turn into human form; to go back to angel form, angels went through fire; that's why demons are afraid of fire because it will expose them. Theotokos Virgin Mary didn't have personal sins (by the grace of the LORD but she had the original sin). Her parents needed to repent of sins; once they did, they conceived her. She delivered Jesus to the side. The gates remained shut = prophecy from Old Testament. Joseph and Mary lived as brother and sister (no intimacy). Joseph's children from previous marriage are called Christ's siblings in Bible but Joseph never touched Mary in an intimate way; forgive me.

Blood/body of Jesus kills parasites. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them.
  • Carmen

Hello concerned best friend it’s commendable you stuck with your friend that’s what a true friend tries to do. It’s understandable how her medical issues are interfering with your life and peace of mind especially when all you have done is be a positive influence for her. Unfortunately sometimes with the kind of medical conditions she has anything is possible with her actions or reactions. Have you tried to let her know how you feel when she does certain things to you in front of others? Does she understand it takes a friend to be a friend? Pray for strength to endure and courage to put space between you two if needed to keep a calm heart and your joy. Even the best intentions don’t always work out. Is she on medication for her condition or seeing a therapist? Hopefully things will get better for you too because having a best friend is priceless. Take some deep breaths too. 

What do you DO? You make a decision as to whether you want to spend any more time with her and undergo all the stress it causes.