Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Am I still a virgin?

I’m nineteen.  My boyfriend and I tried to have sex.  He poked my hymen with his penis tip and then we stopped, because it was painful for me.  My doctor said I had sex, but she said my hymen was still intact. So am I a virgin or not?  

I’m confused.  Am I still a virgin?

Favorite Answer

You are no virgin if a penis has touched your genitals. 

well since your hymen is still intact, it mean a penis will still forcefully be insertd...so to me, you are still a virgin

It doesn’t have to be the p and the v to be sex it can be oral, fingering, toys, and a LOT of other things, I would consider that as loosing your virginity.

your hymen has to be  broken to not be a virgin anymore

It depends how you define virgin. It could mean only penis in vagina penetration, or it could mean any sexual act such as oral or handjobs/fingering. If you did other sexual stuff such as oral then maybe it counts, but if all he did was poke your hymen and nothing else, then I don't think that counts because it's not penetration and it's not a completed sexual act.

• kelvin

if his erection entered your vagina than you are no longer a virgin

SO! depends on what you view this on culturally. I say because your hymen isn't broken, you are a virgin because back in the older days, they would put a sheet down and see if you bleed to indicate if you were a virgin by your hymen breaking. Because it didn't break, yes. It honestly depends on who you ask because some people even think fingering is sex. Either way, it doesn't matter and if it ever came to someone wondering, your hymen is there so boom virgin.

1/2 virgin.............