Coward asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How to ease the stress before meeting my fiancé ?

I'm meeting her family tomorrow with my mom and dad...I'm so paralyzed with fear and anxiety and negative thoughts that I'm a man child and how they're going to find my behaviour weird...I don't work jobs, I didn't finish college, have started making soap at home and never had any friends or a girlfriend...until now...now arranged marriage suddenly and I am horrified of everything...help me folks...thanks in advance...

• Tavy

Relax both parents will be busy talking to each other. 

What do you mean by "I don't work jobs?"  If you don't have a job, find one.  Finish college and get your degree.  You need to see a therapist to help you with your self-esteem issues, anxiety among other things.

Focus on how you will provide for her in the marriage. Concentrate on whatever strengths you have. If you cannot do either of those, consider telling them that you are not prepared yet for marriage. That honesty may serve you best.