Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

POLL:  Are you a Democrat or a Republican?

If you are not from the US, then which way do you lean politically?

• James
    Favorite Answer

Democrat.

I used to be more of a moderate when I was younger, but my views have shifted as I have watched Republicans over the years. They are morally bankrupt. They are shills for corporations and the wealthy, and they have done nothing but stand in the way of social and scientific progress. That has been especially evident the last four years.

And let's be sincere. The Democrats are no Saints either. They also cater to corporate interests, but at least they try to do a little bit of good to keep it more balanced.

I'm not from the US but I think I would be Democrat hun.

I am neither currently. Tired of both 

The only people who get into that are the ones that walk sleeping and the ones that don’t are the ones that live

• Kathy

I am a Democrat.

I'm a Conservative.

Most politicians of the two political parties are all corrupt at heII.  They have sold us all down the river as has the MSM.

Neither, since I think Republicans and Democrats equally suck, I'm registered as an Independent. When I vote in the general election I go with the candidate that's more of a moderate/centrist.

Democrat.