Do you realize that on any other section, your P&S questions would be labeled as “troll” questions ?

I’ve been called a troll so often in other sections. When all I was trying to do was Be Funnee.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • susan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Now Now , You know you are not allowed to be funee any more, What do you think this is the Freen version of y.a.  ;)

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yeah, it happens. Don't worry about it. :)

• 2 months ago

Oh yes.......there's always the category "guardians of the gate"----who get their noses  all bent out of joint  if your question isn't  precisely category specific. 

No surprise one of the worst categories for that is the "Yahoo Answers" category itself. 

If you post anything else there, you can expect the same 3 people   *every* time to pounce all over your question,  and lecture you over what guideline you are breaking. 

Funnily enough, 2 of them are well known point gamers, with multiple accounts....who like to lecture everyone else about the "rules" all the time. 

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

i often move my qs, sometimes they seem more appropriate in other categories but i pass through here like a bus stop.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Idk why you were called like that. :)

Some stalkers enjoy calling others that after a complaint for stalking... :/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.