Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Thoughts of my ex girlfriend having sex with other guy makes me the most sad. How do I get over it?

I am too sensitive. . I can not get over the feeling she will be touching another guy, the feeling of her being intimate with him. Thoughts of her being lovely with him just like she was with me. It makes me the most sad. m These thoughts is making me want to kill myself,  I do not want to get out my bed. How I get over it?

Please, don't tell me to look for a therapist, i want some people experience about getting over it

because she is why would you think of it.. there are plenty of hot guys outhere  for her. You must be very unnattractive..

• Teva

Don’t think about it then. Find yourself a new chick 🐣 

Whenever you think of her, think of something else that makes you happy and keep thinking about it. The best way to get over a girl is to find a new one. All the best!

Move on.You need to move on and be with a new girl.

It's called grief and, actually, it's normal. You are grieving the loss of a relationship. The part about wanting to kill yourself, please get yourself evaluated. Start with your primary care doctor if you are suspicious of a therapist. Don't ignore those feelings. 

As far as the grief, only time can heal that. I would recommend you find some activities you enjoy and do them, and spend time around friends who are upbeat and positive. Don't try to rush into a new relationship, despite what others are saying. That would be unfair to you and to any potential new girlfriend. Take it slow and easy. This might be a good time to decide what you like most in a woman. You could try a dating app after a few months. 

• adam

best way to get over a woman is just get on top of another one. DUHHH. First time you go get laid you wont even remember that chicks name. 

Most married men are cuckolds today and many of them don't even know it, so what are you worried about.

Live with with number one and start back living your life hobbies or whatever was giving joy in single life as a hobby fun, legit and safe  

Pursue hobbies that don't remind you have her. Heck, find a gal pal

• ?

Replace her. Get an interim girl friend. A steady sex partner that enjoys your company. You don't feel like it, but do it anyway.  Do it NOW.  It will help dim memories of the break-up, get you back into the dating scene, and the sex is fun, too!