Ivanka Trump running for US Senate in 2022.  You triggered again libs?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Nah, we don't usually storm the Capitol and kill people when we get triggered

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who's voting for Vanky, trump's girlfriend-spawn? Her slight chances at a political office are kaput. Done. Finished. Besides, she'll be fighting off lawsuits against her for years to come. 

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Yep..the moment I hear the word Trump now I go in a fight to the death survival mode....to protect myself from these homocidal....naw....genocidal maniacs.....

What is especially scary is how clueless they are about just how much people all over the world hate their guts.....

• 1 month ago

we dont need any more trump trash in the WH

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I, like most couldn't care less what she or any of her dysfunctional family do as long as they stay away from the White House!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Triggered? Quite the opposite. It pretty much ensures that her opposing Dem candidate is the winner. Thanks Ivanka!!!!

• 1 month ago

Having a beautiful woman, yes. Democrats only have mostly fat big mouths slobs. She will never have her dad strength. 

GOPHatesAmerica wow a lot of minority lives  in the south. Aren’t the Trumps bigots and racist ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wait until I stop laughing and I'll tell you.

• 1 month ago

How pleasant to know we will get to see another Trump go to humiliating defeat.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope, I'm not triggered at all even if it were to happen.  How triggered are YOU, con, that a Democrat is president now, and he has a female vice-president?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.