Ivanka Trump running for US Senate in 2022.  You triggered again libs?

Nah, we don't usually storm the Capitol and kill people when we get triggered

Who's voting for Vanky, trump's girlfriend-spawn? Her slight chances at a political office are kaput. Done. Finished. Besides, she'll be fighting off lawsuits against her for years to come. 

Yep..the moment I hear the word Trump now I go in a fight to the death survival mode....to protect myself from these homocidal....naw....genocidal maniacs.....

What is especially scary is how clueless they are about just how much people all over the world hate their guts.....

we dont need any more trump trash in the WH

I, like most couldn't care less what she or any of her dysfunctional family do as long as they stay away from the White House!

Triggered? Quite the opposite. It pretty much ensures that her opposing Dem candidate is the winner. Thanks Ivanka!!!!

Having a beautiful woman, yes. Democrats only have mostly fat big mouths slobs. She will never have her dad strength. 

GOPHatesAmerica wow a lot of minority lives  in the south. Aren’t the Trumps bigots and racist ?

Wait until I stop laughing and I'll tell you.

How pleasant to know we will get to see another Trump go to humiliating defeat.

• Mark

Nope, I'm not triggered at all even if it were to happen.  How triggered are YOU, con, that a Democrat is president now, and he has a female vice-president?