Annie asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

More US Troops are present in Washington than in Iraq the news says, why should it have to be like this? Trump didnt need this much security?

Trump critics didn't overwhelm and damage Capital Hill after Hillary Clinton lost and she conceeded. Why would Trump do this to us, pit neighbors against each other in such a way. 

I had anger in me, but I have more sadness in me now because things should not be this way. 

I don't want to see someone as a Trump Supporter who loves a terrible dictator but as a person like me. I want America without Trump, like 2012. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ivan
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Joe and Kamala and the dems are scared of the people.

• 2 months ago

Trump stoked these people up into a frenzy and convinced them that the election was stolen. 

Now they truly believe it, and  are willing to kill cops over it. 

We have to be ready on the 20th to make sure these imbeciles don't try  their stupidity again. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its needed when you swearing in a dictator. More Lock downs coming and mandated vaccination to follow

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People who believe in shape shifting Reptilians and that Hillary Clinton eats babies have made credible threats. You don't treat mentally unstable people who make credible threats lightly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

All Trump had to do was admit that he lost and the vote was fair. Then his MAGA mob would have stopped all this nonsense. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.