Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What is easier to believe, Trump saying there is no way Joe Biden could get 80+ million votes so thus the election is rigged, or that.....?

81 million people were sickened by 4 years of Donald Trump and wanted him gone.

Favorite Answer

It depends.  If you don't believe polls, and only trust what Hannity and Rush, etc tell you, you had little doubt that trump won.  I read some really interesting research prior to the election concerning voter confidence.  Democrats were not as confident Biden would win as trump supporters were the trump would.  After what happened in 2016, where it appeared Hillary would win, it's no surprise democrats lacked confidence.  The confidence in a trump win was much more interesting.  One of the questions asked in the research was why they thought trump would win.  The most common response was "I don't know anyone voting for Biden".  This isn't that shocking, as people tend to hang with people like them.  Now couple that with getting all your news from Hannity and Rush etc, and it's no wonder they think the election was rigged.

You also have to bear in mind that facts aren't really important to conservatives if their strongly held beliefs" are in conflict with those facts.

I don't know anyone from the Maldives, but just because I don't know anyone from the Maldives, that doesn't mean no one lives there.  So to answer your question, the latter, but I understand why conservatives have a hard time facing reality. .

• Ivan

He was claiming the last election was also rigged up until he won. He's a sore loser.

That whomever wrote this question needs to repeat 6th grade English.

(Don't censor & erase me you Yahoos. You know it's funny...and true!)

Well, all we need to do is check the sources.  That first thing has one source, which coincidentally happens to be The Don himself.  The second thing is backed by independent election officials and partisan observers from both sides.  

Trump doesn't really count as an unbiased source, since he was personally invested in the outcome, so it's pretty simple math.

We have a stolen election Trump will deal with it & the outcome will be 4 more short of it & I would like to say FU to all the Anti-American losers

As one of the 81 million I'm going to have to go with the latter.

• ?

the latter, of course.