Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True or False: Respect and politeness goes two ways ?

Both are important but there are always two sides to a story. Do not believe all you see, read or here.

Why am I not allowed asking questions here. I asked a question and automatically it is gone 🤔 something not right about that because nothing was wrong with the question yet others are allowed getting away with bullying other users.

I know how to form sentences and this is a question. You are reported coward troll . What is your answer pointgamer. Stop bullying me on your multiple accounts.

• Yep true! I think respect and politeness goes two ways. Both people should be polite, kind and respect  one another. But if someone is fake, abuses ur trust and more bad things than their trust and respect and politness towards them should not be earned. Better to be away from those kinds of people especially if they are rude and trying to make you look bad. They say and do lots of bs but cannot handle the truth and block you from having ur 

opinion. 

absolutely true........I have zero patience for people who demand I respect THEIR  so-called intelligence, when they refuse to show an ounce of respect for MINE- 

Ask a question ffs. But before that, learn how to spell and construct sentences.