Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

should i be rude to someone not wearing a mask?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

No. It has nothing to do with u, u should mind ur own business. U are not the mask police..maybe someone has a medical condition and some places it is not needed.

If you're in public tell the management of the establishment you're in. I've never seen a stranger react well to someone telling them to wear a mask and you're potentially putting yourself in a dangerous situation if they decide to cough on you like many of the kooks out there do. Some people also have legitimate reasons for not wearing them, such as mental or physical disabilities.

If it's someone you know personally, let them know your concerns for their wellbeing and the wellbeing of others around them.

If by rude you mean, for example, not holding the door for them I don't see the harm in it.

• Burgoo

I think you should just be rude, wearing a mask has nothing to do with that

No. Doing anything that puts YOU closer to them could be fatal to you. Just keep your distance and hope they get culled later. 

Ask them politely however expect them not to wear one. You can only ask as it makes your point and taken positively you can feel you did your part wearing a mask and trying your best. Whatever you don't try to force someone. 

To be rude to someone already being rude ('I woke up a free man today') is volunteering for drama.

Most of the weirdo, selfish people who (even if they don't believe its purpose or value) refuse to wear a mask do so with the aire of 'What're you gonna do about it?' spurred on by the maniac soon to leave office via process of democracy - who basically encouraged this type of division in the now Divided States of America. 

I wouldn't do anything, because besides them getting even weirder (and possibly physical) they aren't going to change their mind. 

Although my state has allowed and actually mandated the service be refused to someone not wearing one - my company has prohibited refusal of service (only on the grounds that they are greedy as heck and don't care about us employees and in fact - one did die back in April - although he was working at another store).

Since I can't refuse and don't want to be rude and there are so many wackos out there all I do is blatanly glove-up and shield-up when I'm ringing them out.

If they're offended by it that is just classy.

Why do they assume I want to see their face, anyway? 

Why do they assume say-it-don't-spray-it is suddenly not something that happens? 

Weirdos. 

It takes so little effort to demonstrate that you care about others but - given the last four years of "advice" that we've had from a narcissist disorder is the order of the day apparently. 

if you dont mind shelling out 5 grand yes it true you will be facing 5 grand for not having a mask on and if you have it half way on with your nose showing its 14 grand and jail time too you better have that mask

• SW-6

Friend, when you factor in how angry, stressed out, confused and crazy people are these days, your best bet is to ignore the ignorant, get out of their way as quickly as possible, and assure you go home to your loved ones alive and in 1 piece.  I know I ain't risking my personal safety over something that insignificant.  Life is too darn short IMO.  Good luck to you :)

Yes. They are being rude to public health. 

Yes, they are being rude to public health.