Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is this a good date idea ?

Tomorrow, my crush and I (both 17) are going to go running on a trail he really likes and wants to show me, maybe grab something to eat, and then study a couple of hours for our math midterm. 

We both love running, and care about school, so does this sound like a good first date? 

Also: do we have to wear masks? When I'm running by myself, I bring one along but only pull it up when I pass someone.. I'm in the US, so the COVID situation isn't good, but 1) wearing one the whole while running is do-able, but trickier and 2) I kinda don't want to wear one around my crush. Not sure what he's going to do though. 

sorry this is not even a date....

obviously wear a fcking mask.

Since he is checking you out to be the mother of his children, put the mask in your pocket.

Sounds great to me, and you should discuss the mask issue with him before the date happens.

I don't think you'll need a mask, he's probably going to murder you anyways on the trail

• Audrey

Bring one and see what he's doing. Lets face it, he's probably gonna kiss you so a mask is kind of useless. Lol