Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is this a good date idea ?

Tomorrow, my crush and I (both 17) are going to go running on a trail he really likes and wants to show me, maybe grab something to eat, and then study a couple of hours for our math midterm. 

We both love running, and care about school, so does this sound like a good first date? 

Also: do we have to wear masks? When I'm running by myself, I bring one along but only pull it up when I pass someone.. I'm in the US, so the COVID situation isn't good, but 1) wearing one the whole while running is do-able, but trickier and 2) I kinda don't want to wear one around my crush. Not sure what he's going to do though. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

sorry this is not even a date....

obviously wear a fcking mask.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since he is checking you out to be the mother of his children, put the mask in your pocket.

• 2 months ago

Sounds great to me, and you should discuss the mask issue with him before the date happens.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think you'll need a mask, he's probably going to murder you anyways on the trail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bring one and see what he's doing. Lets face it, he's probably gonna kiss you so a mask is kind of useless. Lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.