Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Is it possible to get back with a girl with a restraining order?

She gave me a restraining order for borderline stalking, since I have not spoken to her in 10-11 months the restraining order soon expires, is it possible to get back with her, I’ve read that some man even have sex with their restrained partner... is it possible because as long as I remember she didn’t talk much in court I said the truth and the judge judged that I shouldn’t speak to her in 12 months.. again I don’t consider myself a stalker because at that moment love destroyed my way of thinking correctly and I over did it, she even sat next to me, and didn’t ask the Sherrifs to block us in court, she allowed me to softly scream at her for her lies, she sat next to me while we waiting and sat behind me while we got into the court area where you wait to be next.. these are all signs of interest, she didn’t talk much, she didn’t asked for protection and she didn’t really wanted the restraining order.. I miss her, but what you guys think off course I’ve moved on but if I have a chance an opening to have sex after it expires mind as well go for it? She’s a 4’10 woman and I’m a 5’10.. just saying 

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

One wonders what it'll take for you to recognize that this person doesn't like you. Just leave her alone. 

• Jas B

I suspect that for your ex the court case was a nightmare and she didn't say or do anything because of how much you frighten her. 

She didn't ask for protection in court because there were people who would have protected her.

You need to leave her alone and the fact that you would even point out how much bigger you are than she is makes my flesh creep.

You can't even have your attorney ASK without violating the order.

Note: If you contact he, expect the NEXT restraining order to be for the maximum amount of time allowed by law.

• Yeti

It's generally not smart to try to rebuild a relation with someone who filed a restraining order against you. And that goes double if they stuck by their guns and let it continue for this long.

If this person thought there was a relation possible, they would have tried to work it out with you before. The restraining order is them saying go away, period, and if you say a single word to me you should be arrested. And the court apparently agreed.

It doesn't matter if you don't consider yourself a stalker. The court saying no contact for 12 months is the authorities saying you are.

If this is a real question, you should have learned your lesson and moved on by now. If you resume whatever you were doing as the order expires, you should expect to see a much longer one almost immediately, and likely criminal charges, regardless of whether or not a restraining order is in place. 

If there's no restraining order, that doesn't mean you still cannot be charged for harassing, stalking, etc. It just means you don't get charged for violating a restraining order as well.

What do you consider "borderline stalking?"   Let's hear the entire story.   I'm sure it's quite entertaining.

I think you should see a shrink 

No.

Expect to be charged with stalking if you ever go near her again.