Anonymous

Did our friend get locked up for good ?

I haven't seen any posts from KV at all in the past few days. I wonder if he got locked up for his own good. He doesn't deserve to be out in society.

We can only hope so.

Why are you so worried about him ? Do you want him to come back or something ?

You should be glad that he's gone from here and has gone to annoy the crap out of others. He has become the resident troll of laws and ethics now as there are multiple whiny posts from him daily. Most of them have been reported and removed within a few hours or so. They don't play with trolls over there as well as other sections. 

If anyone wants to have a good laugh and see his pathetic virgin whiny posts then head on over to laws and ethics. You should see some of the crap he has come up with lately. Recently it is the "My fiancee broke off my engagement because of covid" theme and he spams it daily.

He mentioned before that he's a trump supporter so I guess he decided to move too since his idol has been kicked out of the white house.

• He is not anyone's friend. He cares nothing for the truth. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

His lawyer most likely got his spoiled *** a slap on the wrist. That's why he never learns his lesson. He gets slaps on the wrist rather than prison when he commits these crimes. But it is clear that he is now posting in other sections as he probably doesn't want to her the truth.

No, he is posting in Law & Ethics, travel vietnam, mental health, also marriage and Divorce.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20210...

It is pretty obvious that he recyles the same BS stories time and time again.  If he was doing even .01% of the crap he claims he'd already be in jail.

He hasn't posted in a few days, I've seen. However, I doubt he's been locked up. I bet he doesn't even do 99% of the things he posts about.

He's posting and hiding in other sections from what I'm believing. There are many suspicious posts that sounds like him. The main current theme from him is "duct taping women". One of his posts in laws and ethics which is now removed, he mentioned the best way to hide is in plain sight. 

• Ann

I've seen a couple of posts in Politics & Government under Law and Ethics that sound suspiciously like him.  It's hard to believe that all of the charges against him were dismissed, especially he truly removed his ankle monitor.  We'll see.