Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

What age do girls usually get their breast examined?

I’m trying to figure out something that has been bothering me for about 15 years. I got my breasts examined by a doctor when I was maybe 6 or 7 years old. No gloves or anything. My family doesn’t have a history of breast cancer and I developed normally throughout my childhood. From what I’ve seen, the bag is mixed, so I’d love to know other people’s experiences. 

When I found a cyst at 16.

Unless you were developing abnormal breast issue at such a young age, there would be no reason for them to be examined.

As a child, on of your parent's would have been present and would be able to explain what the examination was actually for.

• kelvin

to bad you fail at asking questions as we all know no girl has breasts at that age

i would ask your doctor about it

Gloves aren’t needed but are sure it was breasts not your interpretation as a resp exam can be mistaken