Do you often find Liberals misrepresenting your views. It's like they're arguing with us over things that we don't even believe....?

I feel like they are arguing with a mental image or a belief that is cooked-up in their own heads, but they subscribe to us. 

• Gloria

If can call a man who protected my rights with his life a "lady" with an intention to hurt, then you are neither a nice guy nor a true or a patriot. Come on, I've read enough of you to you're the kind of guy that *likes* to make trouble where there is none. 

And I have never seen a  person complain about critical race theory unless they have a little *too* much of a problem with minorities. Misrepresent you? I wish I didn't know what kind you are !

Source(s): Commie/Capitalist Marxist baby eating Libtard in an ivory tower/mud hut
  • Kieth

Misrepresenting views? Really? My views don't include shape shifting reptilian overlords ordering the illuminati to put mind control chips in the vaccine, or Hillary Clinton eating babies. Your "storm" isn't coming, Trump is leaving without you.

Like the right doesn't constantly brand mainstream Democrats as "radical left socialists" at every turn. First incorrectly assuming they're NOT centrist cowards, and secondly by assuming far left ideas or socialism are somehow bad things.

When liberals call right wingers bigots or even fascists, they aren't nearly as far off the mark. If you had even the vaguest shred of sentience, you might understand that. But you don't, because you're degenerate far-right filth. :)

We all define our allies by their best examples and our enemies by their worst.

I find arguing with mentally retarded Mexicans to be an exercise in futility. 

They can do it because they own all of the major cultural outlets. Big Tech, the Establishment media, etc.  Look how effectively they have labeled the Proud Boys as "white supremacists", when they're so obviously not.  Too many people are glued to their moron box and refuse to think what they're saying could in any way be biased or misrepresented or fake.  People on CNN look fancy after all.  I mean come on, they wear suits!

Uneducated dope addict Rash Loosebowels has been doing that for 30 years.

• ?

Just like Conservatives misrepresent liberal opinions?

• ?

You mean something like "all liberals are communists"?  Yeah, we're the ones guilty of that.