Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 2 months ago

Which team will win the world championship of football?

Green Bay Packers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Buffalo Bills

Kansas City Chiefs

50 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if mahomes is healthy i still think the Chiefs would win.  

though i wouldn't mind seeing the bills or bucs win either.  especially the bucs since tampa bay also is hosting the super bowl this year.  

• 1 month ago

No such thing.

• 1 month ago

No such game.

None of those teams play the sport known as football in most of the world.

The US calls that sport soccer.

• 1 month ago

I’m going for the bucs to win it all

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The NFL consists of 32 teams. All are from the United States of America.  The championship game is known as the "Super Bowl". . . . To answer, I am torn between the Chiefs & Packers, but I give slight edge to the Chiefs IF Mahomes plays. . 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

First of all if you were an American you would already know that this is not the "world championship of football" but the "super bowl"! And being that you're clearly not American, why do you care?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Green bay Packers - their weak spot is defense middle of the line against hard runners  - but the offense more than covers it now they are out to win not just hold till the end like the Mike McCarthy era 

with Mahomes being not 100% after last game... I am not sure they can make the next level  

for the non-Americans (USA only you know not Canada) 

bring on your English football players (soccer) or rugby 

we play one game of soccer one game of then a game of American football see how it goes.

USA football is about strategy and versatility -- while there is lots of physical strength in it, intelligence is the key

the brilliance of a pulling guard or tight ends over all abilities it best example not to mention the center of course a critical part that cannot be easily replaced 

wide receivers and defensive corners are about fast and instinct ,, maybe the equal to soccer players (football's least thinking parts of the team) 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Considering all American football is played by teams in the US and all Canadian football (slightly different from American), those 4 teams are HARDLY a "world championship", is it?

• 1 month ago

Buffalo Bills will win the world championship of football.  

• hung
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

team germany or brazil......maybe argentina.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.