me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why does the Trump traitor mob look so uneducated and so ignorant and uninformed?

It cracked me up when the drunken looking Trump supporter said to the 8th grade dropout looking other Trump supporter when they go to the Legislative hall, " now that we are here...we need to establish a government".....................lol   rofl

Frankly, I was surprised at the number of middle class people among the rioters. The hillbilly stereotype was represented of course, but it wasn't all of them. The common denominator - resentment, mindless fear, and sense of entitlement, which can be found across the social spectrum. I'm convinced that there were lots of middle class people there looking for people to blame for their lack of promotions. "The word 'anti-Semite' is a synonym for 'failure'." ~ Nietzsche. No winners there. 

Trump even said he likes the uneducated

That is because being massively retarded and fascists is part of the requirement to support the orange shitstain.

In order to buy into that mob, a person would have to be devoid of good reasoning skills and critical thinking.  Also, a lot of it has to do with watching right-wing media for years.

• Sam

What do you expect,  listen to their leader. 

He's no genius, not even a stable genius, whatever TF that is.

Trump sees them as his useful idiots, a day later he threw them under the bus and probably wants to use them as a pretext to declare martial law.