Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 2 months ago

Jay Leno VS. David Letterman: Who WAS BETTER AND FUNNIER?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Jay Leno out of those two, (but, I prefer Conan O'Brien w/ Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.)

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Craig Ferguson was funnier than all of them.

• 1 month ago

Leno,

Letterman not really funny..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Letterman was legitimately funny back in the day. 

Leno could do the job but no was has ever said he was funny. 

Both were better than anybody with a show today. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Letterman was funnier in the 80's, now...not so much.

• 1 month ago

Letterman was funny until Sarah Palin came along and he became a raging liberal on the air.  Also, his affair with that young girl, who was on the show, hurt his performance.

• 1 month ago

When Letterman first hit the airwaves, he was great. After a few years, his head had swollen with his exaggerated sense of self-importance and he thought everyone needed to hear his political opinion. That flat-lined any fondness I had toward him. Leno maintained a more "professional" level and was still able to be funny. I respect Leno more than I will ever respect Letterman because of that. Just because you have the platform to voice your personal opinion, doesnt mean you should. The thing with Letterman throwing the hose to some girl on the set sealed the deal. I cant stand any of the late night hosts now, especially that douchenozzle Jimmy Kimmel. (not funny)

• 1 month ago

David Letterman was funnier and better at being a host.

I hated Leno after leaving the show, for his own show then coming back when it tanked.

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks
  • 2 months ago

Letterman was funnier at his peak.  But Letterman had been doing the job alot longer and by the time the big late-night war began, Letterman kind of had gotten a little stale I think.

• hung
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

i liked david letterman......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.