jared
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Who wins the NFC Championship Game: Tom Brady's #5 seeded Buccaneers or Aaron Rodgers' #1 seeded Packers, and by how much ?

Packers in a blow out

Here's what to look for. Ndamakong Suh hates Aaron Rogers. Back in the day when he played for Detroit, he was suspended and fined for stepping on Aaron Rogers. It cost him 73,000. 

Suh felt that Rogers acting sold the penalty and him as a dirty player. If you recall the last gamer, Suh and Rogers were having an ongoing conversation during the game. Suh was all over Rogers. He forced Rogers into a bad game. Rogers tried to meet with him after the game to clear the air. Suh refused.

Green Bay must keep Suh off of Rogers. If not same results as last game Tampa Wins

Green Bay Packers by 1 pt.

brady's bucs will win this one.

• Cu Tie

Tampa Bay will win because Tom Brady is out to prove that he is undisputedly the greatest quarterback ever. Brady is not going to lose to Aaron Rodgers.

I think it will be a very tough game.  The Bucs are the more well-rounded team.  I don't trust the Packer defense.  But I think Rodgers and Co. will have no problem putting up points.  Ultimately, I'll say the Packers win with home field weather being the decisive advantage.  Brady won't be affected by the cold, but the other Bucs might be.

Let's say, Packers by 3.

I expect GB to win a close game. Tampa Bay blew out Green Bay when they met in the regular season, but that was in Tampa.

Winning in a dome against a team whose QB never recovered from a severe rib injury and a punctured lung will be tougher than winning in the cold (and possibly snow) against the team with this year's MVP.

Im hopeing Packers by 10.Realisticly I see it being a closer game

Pack attack wins, the NFL will not allow the Bucs to play the SUPERBOWL in their home stadium

Packers by two TDs.

Brady is good in cold weather but Rodgers is king. He's also playing some of his best football. That offense is just too dangerous and the Bucs secondary is still suspect.