How did we get to a point where large swaths of Americans literally think Trump is a Nazi/fascist?

Isn't that just completely insane?  Anti-fascism is the new religion that replaced Christianity.  Obviously Biden and Trump are neither fascists, and it's a completely outdated, irrelevant ideology.  What's with this obsession, do you think it scares a lot of libtards?

Update:

@Anonymous Are you saying that Neo-Nazis (which I am sure you obviously can't name a single one and don't know what they believe) support deficit spending to send money to Israel during a recession like Trump supported?

Update 2:

@RWPossum You pulled that out of your ***.  Why do you want to believe sheer propaganda?  What is in it for you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberals just want lots of government free stuff, and Trump has been standing in their way, so they call him every name they can think of. 

• 1 month ago

Well let's take a look at Trump's pedigree. His grandaddy immigrates from Germany and made the family fortune through bootlegging and prostitution. His daddy was a card carrying klansman who was arrested at a klan rally in 1927 and bailed out of jail by a kkk lawyer. Trump himself waited waaaaay too long to halfheartedly denounce white supremacist groups making sure he spoke to their interests and stoked the flames of hatred, bigotry, prejudice, and discrimination. What more proof do you need?

• 1 month ago

What the wide variety of people that Trump appeals to (who don't even like each other very much) has not seen is that he has no political philosophy of his own - he craves to be the center of attention. He crafts his message in such a way that the listener hears whatever they want to hear. He is an illusion, a mirage.   

"No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions."  --Chopra  

• 1 month ago

Christianity is white fascism that oppressed black people and other minorities 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump doesn't have ANY ideology apart from "me me me." But he encourages fascists and Nazis because he thinks they support him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only people who have studied history believe that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Jews are responsible for this 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.