Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

1. Do both these sentences mean the same:

a) "I don't have any more questions."

b)  "I don't have any more queries."

2. Is the term 'query' more formal than 'question'?

And is ever used in speech? 

So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon;  forgive me.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

The word "queries" sounds 'affected' -- like you're trying to impress someone.  And failing.

Yes, "query" is more formal. In fact, I'd say it's business jargon. There is nothing wrong with "question" even in a formal context.

• User

- They do mean the same thing.

- "Query" is not more FORMAL than "question", but it is much more rarely-used than is the word "question". It is more likely to be used by academics than by "the typical man on the street", and note that academics are likely to favor "question" over "query" in most contexts. You seem to indicate that "query" is rarely used in speech, and I would agree and add that it appears more often in literature than in speech.

I have no more questions.

• God

1.  They mean the same, but query is hardly ever used in speech.

2.  The word query is VERY formal.  Many English speakers would not know the word.

Yes they mean the same thing. 

Query is not used often.