Do you agree that it  doesn't matter whether you are tall, short, fat, thin, rich, poor; at the end of the day... It's night?

This is in J&R and of course it it is not serious.

Not if you are in Canada. Iceland, Sweden. Norway and so on. where the sun doesn't always set at the end of the day. 

But only as long as you keep quite! A few years ago, my wife wanted us to renew our marriage vows again in church. I asked "Why, did our marriage license expire? BAM!

Yes, I would agree with that.

Not if you are the British Empire, They say "The sun never sets on the British Empire, meaning, they say night never exists to them!

• Pronk

Yes,& at the end of the wedding day..

After the preacher said,”4 richer,4 poorer,4 better,& 4 worse.”

The groom went home with 16 wives that night.👰‍♀️👰‍♂️👰👰👩‍⚕️👰

I can easily concur with that. 

I can't agree with that. "At the end of the day" poor people are in misery, from not getting to live. (same goes for those excluded for physical attributes they were merely born with)

IT ABSOLUTELY MATTERS if you lucked into money as an infant or not.

If you're NOT randomly born into affluence, YOU DON'T GET A LIFE! 

Source(s): Your question brings to mind the self-congratulating excusery of the lucky. But I'm sure you didnt intend that. You were just alluding to a common problem we all face (not bein' a scared in the dark). Me, I face the dark with my Eeyore night light. It mopes, it hangs its head..but it doesn't have to be ascared!! :D (Unless Tigger shows up. Tigger's a bastard. He pushed Eeyore into the water! :(

Yes,but when it gets light,again,you find out what is in bed with you.

NO, I don't agree that the end of the day is night.

Yes, I am intentionally 'missing' the punch line.