Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it true taking fish oil makes you produce more sperm and even makes your testicles larger ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nope nope            

• 1 month ago

Not sure. Ya'll you would get all the benefits of using a penis health creme or penis health care product.... There's a lot of great ingredients in Man1 Man Oil, like Vitamin D3, VItamin C and Vitamin A. What's not to love?! Our penises are VIP. And we need to hydrate yourselves. Just important for ya'll. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, that is a fact... You will be carrying your nuts around in a wheelbarrow if you don't control the amount of fish oil you take.

• Jesus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Maybe increase the sperm, but it is false that he makes grow the testicles. I have them big by nature, when I shoot it leaves much semen, and consumption little fish meat.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If that were true, mine would be the size of basketballs

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

if it did everyone would be taking it

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no it doesn't and this is the dumbest thing ever

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not from my experience,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Know this, there is evidence fish oil can increase your risk of prostate cancer.  Men are extremely vulnerable to prostate cancer and little things just like riding a bike has shown to increase your risks.  Is trying to get larger testicles (which probably isn’t true) really worth it?  Talk to your doctor

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If it was true, inuits would have testicals bigger than their thighs...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.