Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 month ago

Can metformin be used for hormone therapy in guys wishing to look more thicc or feminine?

I don't know if this is the correct drug for such effect, but I am wanting to make some changes to my body shape being thicker from the waist down and a more pronounced jawline. My face shape is symmetrical but that's only if I look closer in the mirror while it looks more round when afar.   I would assume metformin would reroute the fat to being down to the waist and legs while also changing the face to looking less masculine. 

I am also sick and tired of being called an incel because of the thick neck circumference and less pronounced jawline. It was never part of my preferences to have a thick neck circumference and less pronounced jawline. 

Favorite Answer

Your assumption, my friend, that "metformin would reroute the fat to being down to the waist and legs while also changing the face to looking less masculine" is 100% incorrect.

Nope, Metformin is not a drug that ups or lowers male hormones. For that you will need female hormone therapy to look feminine. How much and which ones, will of course depend on how high or low your current hormone levels are.

But then you knew that. 

You can always try another doctor if this one refuses to prescribe you it.