how may I get my account so I can access it?

• Sharon

Since you are logged in here and posting it means you are logged into your account.

You already HAVE a Yahoo email account which you HAVE to be accessing to post THIS question on YA. If you have no idea HOW to access your email inbox, you should ask how to do that. These spam bot email accounts are SO obvious. Who or what is paying you to spam YA? 

You are currently in an account. If you mean another account, just sign in using desktop mode resetting your password if needed. The instructions are found in the Yahoo Help pages (referenced) and 10000s of previously asked questions.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/answers/recover-reset-ya...

If you can not meet the security requirements, the account is lost. If the account was suspended or had not been accessed in 12 months, the account is lost. Please in future, give details for a problem (device, OS, activity).