what words should you never use/try to avoid using?

I mean like words that offend non-idiots. If you are offend by "you" or "I" I don't think english is the language for you.

salahuddin: unconventional? what's an unconventional word? do you have examples?

In English? 

Don't use the word "b i t c h" (a noun). 

It means a female dog. 

Foreigners using this word (improperly) infuriate me!

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me
  • Willie

One word I truly hate is ( bills ) and most people have a stack of them come in when the mailman delivers their mail.

• susan

"retard" or any word that has been altered to end in "-tard."

words that have too many meanings

any unconventional word

Racial slurs. This is low class.

🥴 'you' and 'I'.

You comes of as accusing and I comes off as being self centered.